This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Sapphire
#15973 How long does it take to get good results with LifeCell anti aging cream? I'm thinking about getting it, but I want to know how large of a supply to get at first to see if it works for me.
By GymJoe
#18488 this is sort of embarrasing, but can guys use LifeCell? like if i used it cuz i'm starting to look old and get some wrinkles that bother me, will people be able to tell that i'm using this cosmetic stuff?
any guys out there using LifeCell that can give me advice?
By momma
#18489 Hi there! I was doing some research into this LifeCell stuff cuz I'm really sick of using different creams for eyes, lips, different creams for morning and night, and that sort of thing, and there were a lot of users on forums saying that a tube could last them 2 months even if they applied it every morning and night. I never saw anyone saying that they needed more than one tube a month. Hope this helps! :)